DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT:
Another important goal of this survey was to evaluate the implementation progress of children’s and women’s social development policy, its benefits, and transaction costs based on qualitative survey results.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED:
In this regard, following batch issues were studied and analyzed:
- Type and form of the social development policy for children and women, as well as its implementation mechanism and budget expenditure were observed.
- Conducted data analysis on the participation statistics of the social development policy for children and women.
- Demonstrated the implementation and benefits of the social development policy for children and women using specific cases.
- Determined the transaction cost of the social development policy for children and women at both Capital city and municipal levels using comparison between specific cases.
- Developed conclusion and recommendations within the subject and submitted to the client.
Survey data was collected using primary data analysis, in-depth interviews and case studies. During the survey, case studies were done on 45 single mothers from Ulaanbaatar city and Selenge aimag, as well as 12 expert in-depth interviews.
Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
The Asia Foundation and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation