The Independent Research Institute of Mongolia (IRIM) is a leading organization that develops and conducts research, consultation, evaluation, and training projects. We are striving to become a world-class organization that provides independent consulting services, employs internationally recognized professionals and follows a sound corporate governance system. Since its incorporation in 2008, IRIM has been successfully involved in more than 140 projects and research works with various international and government organizations.
The Project development director is responsible for the following major tasks:
- Manage, coordinate and improve project development practice;
- Develop project development/fundraising plan/programme, continually improve and expand it;
- Build strong cooperation with potential clients, partners, promote the organization to public, clients/donors, partners;
- Extend consultant network, involve them in project development, project implementation activities, build up effective cooperation model;
- Assist in preparations to expand company’s activities to foreign markets;
- Build and maintain relationships with donors and identify funding opportunities;
- Conceptualize and design projects and develop local partnerships;
- Develop and manage organization’s public relation strategy and activity.
- 4+ years’ experience designing or managing programs in the international development sector, including 2 year at a senior level
- Strong experience in cooperating with international and government organizations;
- At least Master’s level degree in relevant field;
- Excellent conceptual and critical analysis skills, ability to interpret varied information sources and write concisely and persuasively in English
- Strong networking, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Computer literacy, strong numeracy skills and experience developing budgets in MS Excel
- Proven track-record developing projects and raising funds from institutional donors.
- Send your (i) resume, (ii) application form and (iii) cover letter in English to email@example.com
- Download application link: https://we.tl/kKMybtqSxd
- IRIM will not provide any information by phone and email
Resume, application form and letter of interest are due by 5.00PM, February 2, 2018.
Candidates will be contacted only if IRIM wishes to schedule an interview or request additional information from the applicant.